This is a delicious recipe for a brunch with friends! Today a friend of mine came over who is also trying to watch what she eats, so I threw together this simple, affordable and healthy lunch!!!! It was a hit!
What you’ll need:
1/4 cup low fat milk
1/4 cup Plain low fat yogurt
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/3 cup shredded cheddar
Kale (1 cup cooked so 2 cups raw)
1/2 chopped onion
Handful of sliced mushrooms
1/2 chopped tomato
1 clove minced garlic
Salt, pepper and any other desired seasonings
Preheat oven to 400
- Sautée your Kale, onion and tomato season and cook until tender. Add in garlic last.
- Arrange veggies evenly in a pie pan. Flatten down as much as you can.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over vegetables.
- Whisk eggs, yogurt and milk. Pour over cheese and vegetables.
- Cook until golden and no longer jiggly