This is my Italian version of hasselback chicken… stuffed with mozzarella cheese, covered in a delicious parsley garlic butter, and surrounded by halved cherry tomatoes and button mushrooms.
Preheat your oven to 350
*The strips on the sides in these photos are for the little ones
Surround your chicken with halved cherry tomatoes and mushrooms.
2-4 chicken breast
3 slices of mozzarella cheese per breast
4 tablespoons Butter melted with minced garlic, minced onion and parsley
Vegetable; mushrooms and cherry tomatoes
- Cut 3 slits on each breast, season with salt and oregano
- Brush (or saturate😉) each breast with garlic herb butter
- Put a slice of cheese in each slit
- Place whatever veggies you’d like around the meat and sprinkle with salt
- Optional, sprinkle shredded cheese over it all!
- Bake for 1-2 hours at 350 (temperature of 165F)